Jocyl's Food Products (a.k.a "Chorizo de Kalibo") is a bold and forward-thinking company whose goals are set to create surprising ways of developing and promoting our products. We are entrepreneurial and visionary in producing and marketing the best chorizo and other food products from our hometown - Kalibo, Aklan, Philippines.About Us
If you’re looking for a dish that combines the freshness of seafood with the crunchiness of fried food, then the ultimate crispy shrimp Boracay is just what you need! This dish originates from Boracay Island in the Philippines, where it’s a staple in many seafood restaurants. However, you don’t have to travel all the way there to enjoy this delicious treat. In this article, we’ll provide you with a step-by-step guide on how to make the ultimate crispy shrimp Boracay at home.
– 1 pound of large raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
– 1 cup all-purpose flour
– 1/2 cup cornstarch
– 1 teaspoon garlic powder
– 1 teaspoon onion powder
– 1 teaspoon paprika
– 1/2 teaspoon salt
– 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
– 1 cup of cold water
– 1 quart vegetable oil, for frying
1. In a mixing bowl, whisk together flour, cornstarch, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, salt, and black pepper.
2. Gradually add cold water to the dry mixture and whisk until the batter is smooth and lump-free.
3. In a separate bowl, coat the raw shrimp in the batter making sure they are fully covered.
4. Heat up the vegetable oil in a deep frying pan over medium heat until it reaches 350°F.
5. Gently drop the battered shrimp into the frying pan, making sure not to overcrowd the pan.
6. Fry the shrimp for 2-3 minutes or until golden brown and crispy.
7. Use a slotted spoon to remove the shrimp from the hot oil and place them on a paper towel-lined plate to drain excess oil.
8. Serve the crispy shrimp Boracay hot with your favorite dipping sauce.
Q. Can I use any type of shrimp for this recipe?
A. Large, raw shrimp work best for this recipe. However, you can use any type of shrimp that you like.
Q. How do I know if the oil is hot enough for frying?
A. The oil should be at a temperature of 350°F. You can use a thermometer to check the temperature or toss a small drop of batter into the oil. If it sizzles and rises to the surface, the oil is ready.
Q. Can I use a different type of oil for frying?
A. Yes, you can use any type of oil that you prefer. However, vegetable oil is the most commonly used oil for frying because of its neutral taste and high smoke point.
Q. Can I make this recipe ahead of time?
A. While the crispy shrimp Boracay is best served fresh, you can prepare the batter ahead of time and store it in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 24 hours.
Jocyl’s Food Products offers a wide range of high-quality food products that are perfect with the ultimate crispy shrimp Boracay. Our Crispy Shrimps is something to crave, for afternoon and late night snacks. Jocyl’s Food Products ensures that our products are always fresh, which means that you are getting the best quality products.
So why not give the ultimate crispy shrimp Boracay a try? With Jocyl’s Crispy Shrimps, you are guaranteed to create the best snack that’s bursting with flavor and perfect texture. Plus, with our wide range of food products, you can have it with your breakfast meal, together with Chorizo De Kalibo, Skinless Longganisa, Tocino, etc. Visit our website today and order Boracay Crispy Shrimps!
#Ultimate #Crispy #Shrimp #Boracay #Home